Fabspeed Sport Catalytic Converter Downpipe - BMW G20 M340i (2019+)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at email@example.com with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 798-BROX
This downpipe features German-made HJS 200 cell EURO 6 compliant trimetallic catalytic converters. We use 4 in piping from the engine side to the cat, and 3 in tubing from the cat to the rest of the exhaust. Our larger catalytic converters are better because they allow for more exhaust flow and the increased catalysts surface area allows for better exhaust gas filtering which means emissions compliance that will NOT trigger a check engine light. Our Sport Cat Downpipe is a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory M340i catalytic converter.
When we looked at the factory 12” long 700 cell ceramic core cats we immediately found an opportunity for improvement. The OEM Cats restrict exhaust CFM flow, limit sound, and worst of all, rob performance. Replacing the OEM cats for a set of Fabspeed Sport Catalytic converters will net you improved performance with absolutely zero fear of a check engine light.
- Fits all BWM G20 M340i 2019+ Models worldwide
- The largest catalytic converter that will fit in the factory location
- This German HJS EURO 6 homologated tri-metallic catalytic converter will support 1200HP+
- MORE power than any other catalytic converter in the WORLD Guaranteed!!!
- Significant performance gains across the RPM band
- Even more, power can be unleashed with an ECU tune. Please inquire.
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Superior quality German and USA components built in house by hand
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.