Redline 75W80 MTL Gear Oil (1 Quart)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at email@example.com.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at (416) 798-BROX
Type: MTL 75W-80 GL-4 Full Synthetic.
Specifications: Meets Texaco MTF94, GM Synchromesh®(#12345349), Auto-Trak II (#12378508), MS-9224, Elf XT4447 M+, Chevron Texaco ETL 8997B , Mitsubishi Dia Queen GL-3 75W-80, BOT 350 M3, BOT 130M, MTF0063.
Volume: 1 US Quart / Case = 12 Quarts
Popular for BMW, Honda and Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500 and NV5600 truck transmissions
REDLINE MTL 75W80 GL-4 GEAR OIL
- Popular for BMW, Honda and Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500 and NV5600 truck transmissions
- Popular replacement for and improvement over GM Synchromesh (#12345349) and Auto-Trak II (#12378508) and Chrysler spec MS-9224
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 70W, 75W, 80W.
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
RED LINE GEAR OIL FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics
Redline oil products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of Redline product will not void your vehicle's factory warranty.
REDLINE OIL: Red Line formulates fully-synthetic oils and chemically-advanced additives using the world’s finest base stocks. Rather than cutting costs by blending in petroleum products, Red Line's motor oils and gear oils use superior ester base stocks that provide extreme stability at high temperatures and superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.