Rear Brake Pads w/ Shims - BMW E36 & E46 M3 / E36 Z3 M / E34 M5 / 5 Series / E32 7 Series
Bosch QuietCast™ Premium raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level.
Employing the industry's best pre-attached, rubber core shims and Molded Shim Technology (on selected applications), QuietCast™ delivers the quiet operation you and your customers expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products.
Every Bosch QuietCast™ Disc Brake Pad is fitted with the industry’s best pre-attached rubber core shim. This shim style is the most predominant type used by OE manufacturers and is exclusively offered by Bosch for the independent aftermarket.
Features and Benefits:
- OE-Equivalent and Direct Fit application.
- OE style rubber-core shims
- Advanced, platform-specific Semi Metallic formulation
- Dedicated engineers source and rigorously test all friction materials and formulations
- Manufactured under the same exacting quality standards as OE components and system
- Powder-coated backing plate
- Rigorous physical and dynamometer testing
- Synthetic lubricant in box
- Pads individually wrapped
Bosch Molded Shim Technology (MST)*** (On Select Applications)
- At the time of pressing, heat, adhesive and pressure mold the multi-layer shim to the backing plate and friction material creating an integrally molded unit.
- Shim stays attached throughout the life of the pad; won't walk or slide on the backing plate
- Provides maximum stability resulting in quieter shim performance over the life of the pad
34-21-1-162-536 / 34 21 1 162 536 / 34211162536
34-21-1-157-814 / 34 21 1 157 814 / 34211157814
34-21-1-158-266 / 34 21 1 158 266 / 34211158266
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX