Racing Dynamics Catted Downpipe with Heat Shield - BMW B58 2016+ / M240i / 340i / 440i / 540i
Eliminates the largest restriction in your exhaust. 4 1/2" input flange with 4" mandrel bent downpipe manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, TIG welded with brushed finish. For left hand drive models only!
- Straight-through design allows for maximum power and sound.
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound
- Includes flex joint to reduce vibration from the engine and allows alignment during installation
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly. Approximately 25 HP with a tune.
- Catted downpipe has heat shield over its outer surface to better direct the exhaust heat out the exhaust. Heat shield is used to protect surrounding parts, wires, and hoses against radiant heat from the downpipes. Integrated thermal insulation reduces surface temperature up to 70%
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Reduces turbo lag
These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX