MSS Fully Adjustable Ride System - VW / Mk7+ GTI / R
A versatile performance spring kit developed for dual purpose duty. This kit is ideal for vehicles used daily, spirited drives, or on race tracks to serve all driver skills up to an advance level.
Fits vehicles with Active and Non-Active dampers.
The triple rated rear kit coupled with the single rated front spring kit offers the following proven additional benefits over the factory (OEM) setup:
- Reduced rear squatting under acceleration - especially beneficial at corner exit;
- Reduced dive and skate on hard braking.
- Retains the in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension from soft to firm mode settings.
- Improved ride comfort over rough tarmac and road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling on roads or race track in the wet or dry, comparative to a premium passive Coilover kit.
- Get to use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balanced / cross-weight.
- Modular design with easy upgrade path from MSS Urban > MSS Sports > MSS Track requiring just a change of a single spring on each rear corner ONLY.
- Upgrade from one kit to another - thus MSS Urban to MSS Sports or to MSS Track - in less than 30-mins (excludes re-alignment).
Front axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance). Rear axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RIDE HEIGHT LOWERING:
- The ride height lowering achieved may be affected by factors such as optional extras fitted to the vehicle in different regions, weight added or reduced;
- Fitting aftermarket parts such as camber plates; drop-links, PU bushes, wheel / disc spacers, wheels or oversized tyres with MSS products may affect the ride height figures quoted;
- Tolerance figures quoted assumes no other modifications has been made to the vehicle and the only change is the fitting of MSS products;
- Use of non-manufacturer recommended alignment specifications or tyre pressure recommendations may affect the ride height / tolerance figures quoted;
- Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable springs that can be used to return car to OE ride height without removing
- Designed to work in unison with the factory shocks
- Springs are made by Eibach
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX