Milltek Sport Cat Back Exhaust System - Audi RS7 C8 4.0 V8 bi-turbo
These photos are for display purposes only, and may not represent the actual product. We are waiting for actual photos from Milltek.
Why Buy a Milltek Sport Exhaust?
Milltek Sport stainless steel exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticeable power gains, sounds that are truly awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete, and a feeling of true exhilaration.
- Transforms performance and driveability
- Sharper throttle response
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment exhaust systems
- Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Low-pressure stainless exhaust systems for maximum performance - with no loss of low-end torque
- High-quality type-304 aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Over 30 years of continuous exhaust development and technical expertise
- Ever-expanding comprehensive selection of performance exhausts
- Milltek Sport are on tuning companies ‘must-have’ list and are exported to over 70 countries worldwide
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Milltek Sport stainless steel exhausts come with a lifetime guarantee for the first purchaser (excluding cats & flexis)
Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high-quality type 304 aircraft-grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers' stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discoloration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek Sport exhaust systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid-range torque. All Milltek Sport exhausts are designed, developed, and manufactured in-house in the UK.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX