Garrett PowerMax Turbo - VW/Audi / Mk7/7.5 Golf / GTI / R / A3 / S3 / Mk3 TT / TT-S
Garrett PowerMax direct fit performance turbocharger kits are engineered for increased engine performance while maintaining OEM direct fitment. With professional engine calibration and tuning, the optimized compressor aero will increase flow and outperform the stock turbocharger.
Garrett PowerMax turbocharger upgrades for the Volkswagen Mk7 2.0 TSI and Audi 8V 2.0 TFSI engine platform are engineered to increase engine performance while maintaining OEM installation specifications. Stage 1 (485 BHP*) and Stage 2 (600 BHP*) upgrade maximize efficiency and airflow compared to the OEM turbocharger. High Temperature, Mar-M alloy turbine wheel, and twin-scroll stainless steel turbine housings are rated for up to 1050 degrees C. These turbochargers are fully assembled with a calibrated electronic actuator and ancillary components for direct OEM fitment.
Stage 1: (GT2260S)
- Direct-Fit Stage 1 with 485 WHP/362 WKW Capability*
- Complete assembly with electronic actuator
- +17% compressor flow compared to IS38 turbo (Stock S3/Golf R turbo)
- GTX Gen II compressor aerodynamics
- Mar-M alloy turbine wheel and twin-scroll stainless steel turbine housing rated up to 1050 Deg C
- The latest generation of journal bearing rotating group with 360 degree reinforced thrust bearing.
Stage 2: (G25-660)
- Direct-Fit Stage 2 Upgrade
- Audi A3, S3, TT, TTS
- VW Golf Base, AllTrack, GTI and R
- Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator and ancillary components for OE fitment
- 600 flywheel horsepower capability (on-vehicle results)
- +59% flow compared to IS38 turbo (stock Golf R)
- G-Series compressor wheel aerodynamics for maximum horsepower
- G-Series turbine wheel aerodynamics constructed of Mar-M alloy rated for up to 1050C
- Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 1050C
- Fully machined speed sensor port
Maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 185kRPM (Stage 1) / 165kRPM (Stage 2). The use of this product above max turbocharger speed is at the owner's risk and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 (includes sensor and gauge) and 781328-0004 (includes speed sensor only). Speed sensors are sold separately.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX