Eventuri Audi 8A TTRS Gen 2 - LHD Carbon Turbo Inlet
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at email@example.com with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 798-BROX
Presenting a World First – an all carbon RS3/TTRS turbo inlet elbow. We have invested months of intense R&D in developing an inlet which leaves no room for compromise. VOLUME – FLOW QUALITY – TEMPERATURE are the 3 main design criteria which we sought to meet.
1) VOLUME : Inlet Diameters – Eventuri 103mm : Stock 72mm. Outlet Diameters – Eventuri 74mm : Stock 56.4mm. Clearly with significantly larger internal diameter sizes, the Eventuri elbow encapsulates a much larger internal volume which de-restricts the flow path to the turbo.
2) FLOW QUALITY : Having just a large internal volume is no good unless the flow path also allows for smooth airflow to the turbo. By using high temperature Prepreg Carbon Fiber we have managed to achieve a smooth internal surface. In contrast, the stock and other aftermarket elbows are all made from cast aluminium which end up with a rough internal surface. This coupled with the smooth curvature of the elbow results in a flow path which minimizes turbulence.
3) TEMPERATURE : The final criteria was to minimize the conduction of heat into the airflow. The stock inlet is directly connected to the turbo and so immediately conducts heat as the turbo spools. Our system uses a machined flange which connects to the turbo and then a silicon coupler with an integrated thermal spacer to keep the carbon elbow from having direct contact with the turbo. This barrier coupled with the low through-thickness thermal conductivity of carbon fiber results in less heat being transferred to the airflow.
The Eventuri RS3 8V / TTRS 8S Turbo Inlet is manufactured from high temperature prepreg carbon fiber and come with a number of other components engineered to perform a specific purpose and fabricated to the highest of standards.
Performance Gain (RS3 with Hybrid Turbo): 14-20hp, 30-35ft-lb
Flow Rate increase at 24″ H2O : 42% increase over stock (Using Stock Flange)
Each inlet system consists of:
- High Temperature Carbon Inlet Elbow - RHD and LHD Specific
- CNC Machined Turbo Flanges - optional choices
- Silicon Couplers With Oil Resistant Lining
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
We provide a choice of turbo flanges which are all CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminium and anodized. We will also be adding more flanges for new hybrid turbos coming to the market.
Currently Available Flanges:
- Stock Turbo
- TTE 700 / 625
- SRM GTX3582
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.