Downpipes - BMW M850i / M550i / MX5M / M750i
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at email@example.com with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 798-BROX
- Manufactured from high-quality 89 mm stainless steel pipe for superior heat resistance and strength. These stainless pipes replace the OE catalytic converters for additional power.
- TIG-welded and CNC machined flanges for strength and durability.
- This increased exhaust gas flow from this reduced restriction allows for more power in the low to mid-range RPM. Generally around 10-15 HP
- Comes complete with O2 sensor bungs, braided stainless integrated flex pipe for better alignment, gaskets, and bolts.
Application List: Models with 4.4L Turbocharged Engines only!
- BMW 550i/xi G30 Sedan 4-Door, 2018+
- BMW M850i/ix G14 Convertible, 2018+
- BMW 850i/ix G15, Coupe, 2-Door, 2018+
- BMW 850i/ix G16, Grand Coupe, 2018+
- BMW 750i/XI F02 G11 G12 Sedan, xDrive, I & LI ActiveHybrid Sedan 4-Door, 2012-17
- BMW X6 M50I GO6 xDrive Sport Utility 4-Door, 2019+
- BMW X5 M50i G05 xDrive Sport Utility 4-Door, 2019+
These parts are intended for off-road or track use only!
- This product is sold for off-road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.