CTS EA888 Gen3 TSI Boss Turbocharger Upgrade Kit - Non MQB Vehicles
We are proud to announce the release of our long-awaited BOSS kit for EA888 Gen3 vehicles. This is a complete bolt-on big turbo solution for Gen3 NON-MQB (CPLA/CPPA) engines.
After a lengthy development and testing process, this kit is now ready to hit the market. The biggest challenge was to design a big turbo upgrade that works seamlessly with your existing aftermarket mods without having to make any custom parts like with IS38 swaps.
This was achieved by our engineering team by using the latest in 3D rapid prototyping technology. The final prototype was installed and tested in our own 2017 VW GLI.
To install, simply remove the factory turbocharger, transfer and calibrate the factory wastegate actuator and re-install using supplied installation hardware. You must update your tuning software to Unitronic Stage 3.
This high-performance 67mm turbo was designed to fulfill the demand from customers who desire a direct-bolt-on turbo for the E888 Gen3 platform. The turbo has a perfect balance between spool-up time and power capabilities of 400+ hp.
Our CHRA to a dual-ball bearing that is made from heat-resistant ceramic. Finally, we finished the assembly on a VSR high-speed balancer.
The result is a reliable 400hp on stock fueling system running 93 octane straight from the pump.
CTS-TR-2000 requires specific software tuning and it is now available from Unitronic Chipped for 2.0T Gen3 engines only; 1.8TSI and B-Cycle engine support is coming later.
- 400hp+ dual ball-bearing 67mm turbocharger.
- Factory location bolt-on hardware solution, compatible with 3″ intakes, 3″ downpipes and factory location turbo outlet pipe.
- Proprietary 3″ compressor cover with factory-spec intake and outlet locations.
- Stainless steel flow-optimized exhaust housing, factory wastegate geometry.
- Relocated diverter valve location allows for easy installation or upgrade.
- Oil and coolant lines are included for easy installation using factory connections.
- Compatible with factory wastegate actuator.
- No upgrades to the fueling system required.
Fitment (note that hardware will be compatible but tuning may not be):
- MK6 Jetta EA888.3 (1.8TSI and 2.0TSI)
- Mk2 Beetle EA888.3 (1.8TSI and 2.0TSI)
- B7 Passat EA888.3
- CTS Turbo 3″ high-flow intake (or equivalent)
- CTS Turbo 3″ high-flow downpipe (or equivalent)
- CTS Turbo direct-fit intercooler upgrade
- CTS Turbo charge pipe set
- Unitronic Stage 3 Software Tuning
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX