CSF OEM Style Radiator / 05-11 / Audi / A6 / S6 / 4.2L / 5.2L
CSF 05-11 Audi A6 Quattro 4.2L OEM Plastic Radiator
CSF factories are ISO/TSO certified; CSF Radiators are designed and built to High Performance Standards. Sold worldwide for over 50 years - over 30 Million Units Sold! Our Radiators are carefully engineered and wind Tunnel Tested in laboratory for Cooling Performance Validation. We have over 10,000 different models of Radiators that we manufacture and supply for all the leading brands of vehicles on the road.
- Tanks are made from Virgin Grade Engineered plastic resins, which are "Glass Filled" for added Strength & Durability
- 100% leak tested before leaving factory at 150% of operating pressure
- Drop-in Fit
- OEM specified Plastic Tank-Aluminum Core Construction
- Tubes - Welded Type or Latest Generation "B-Tube" Design
- Fins (Heart of Radiator) - High Performance "Multi-Louvered Design" - OEM Spec
- Industry Best Packaging - "10 Foot Drop Test" Standard
- High Performance Transmission Cooler with special Built-in Turburlator, when applicable
- All components are installed, torqued, and tested on Radiator during assembly
- Gaskets are made from Special Grade "EPDM" rubber to withstand extreme temperatures of up to -120°F
4F0-121-251-AH / 4F0 121 251 AH / 4F0121251AH
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX