CSF Auxiliary Engine Radiator / VW/Audi / Golf R / GTI / TT / S3 / Quadruple Pass DSG
CSF 2015+ Volkswagen Golf R/GTI (VAG MQB) Quadruple Pass DSG Water/Auxilary Engine Radiator
The VW Mk7 Golf R and GTI are two of the most widely praised and popular hot hatches globally and for good reason. Not only are they applauded for their factory performance, but respond extremely well to modifications. For instance, power can be increased by ~30% with simple
All the ducting, mounting brackets, and plumbing from
- 2-row 42mm (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5 mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 3 times before exiting the radiator for lowest outlet temperatures possible
- CNC machined “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” by hand
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX