Brake Rotor Set (Rear 300x20) - BMW E89 Z4 All sDrive Models
Since 2008 Zimmermann is offering almost 400 Standard and almost 400 Sports Brake Discs in a coated version named Coat Z.
The Zimmermann Coat-Z brake disc provides a protective coating that prevents rust and corrosion, extended rotor life and improved visual appearance. To improve the rust protection during storage and usage, Otto Zimmermann GmbH implements this new Coat-Z technology step by step in its production range. Beside the still optimum function of the brake disc, this coating ensures a consistent attractive appearance.
Zimmermann brake discs are usually made of cast iron (with flake graphite) of different qualities; they correspond to the material used for the original spare parts. Therefore, the utilization of such materials (referred to as High Carbon by the competition) has always been a matter of course for Otto Zimmermann.
Features and Benefits:
- Coat-Z protective anti-corrosion coating
- No formation of rust at the hub and herewith improved visual appearance
- Immediate functional capability without removal of the coating before mounting
- Excellent deceleration action and no distortion of friction ring at high temperatures
- Substantial weight saving and therefore less unsprung mass
- Floating mounting enables radial expansion of the brake disc under relatively heavy loads, thus preventing shielding and increasing resistance to heat cracks
- Hot spots prevented by optimized design of ventilation channels
- 1:1 exchange of original disc possible
- Not subject to registration: general ABE certification supplied with disc
- No conversion required for brake tuning
Part # 34-21-6-782-605 / 34 21 6 782 605 / 34216782605
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX