APR Catback Exhaust System - Porsche 982 718 2.0T & 2.5T
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at email@example.com with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 798-BROX
- T304 stainless steel components
- 2.5” mandrel bend piping with a brushed finish
- TIG welding throughout
- Weighs 34% less than the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) in the base configuration
- Aggressive and customizable sound profile via optional valves and mufflers
- 2 optional brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers are available
- 1 optional exhaust valve is available for Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) customers
- Plug-and-play with both Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) valved and non-valved setups
- Integrated rear X-pipe for maximum performance and enhances the sound profile
- Polished 4” slash-cut motorsport-inspired exhaust tips with optional styles, sizes, and colors available
- OEM style no-compromise flex sections that won’t collapse, billow and fail
- V-band clamps make swapping the system at the track a simple and quick
- Weight saving catback to pipe flanges
- Precision bracketry for a precise and solid fit
- Completely emissions compliant
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Simple and quick install with full directions and APR support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.