APR Brakes - 380x34mm 2 Piece 6 Piston Kit - Front - Black - MK7 R
Included Pads High-Performance Street Pads Details:
Specifically designed for use in high-performance street applications and one of the best high-performance street pads on the world market at the moment. This compound beds-in quickly and delivers strong brake performance over a wide temperature range. The material exhibits a strong initial bite as you engage the brake pedal followed by a slightly rising torque curve during a single brake application. This slight rise in brake torque in the mid-late stages of a brake application makes use of the additional front tire grip available after weight transfer has occurred during a typical (medium-hard) brake application. This delivers optimal stopping distances when tested on street cars running high-performance street tires. The compound features a high average friction coefficient and delivers reduced stopping distances as well as improved fade resistance when compared to most OEM and aftermarket high-performance street pads.
- Optimal temperature range: 0-500 deg C (0-932 deg F)
- Best choice for most high-performance street applications
- Included pad not recommended for track day use at all (Please Note: Street/Track and Track Only pads are available)
- Large six-piston, billet-aluminum calipers with high-tensile cross-bolts for maximum rigidity
- Larger, wider 380x34mm floating 2-piece rotor assemblies with high-density directional cooling vanes and billet aluminum hats
- Rotor slot pattern specifically designed to evenly distribute heat across the rotor surface and increase initial brake response (bite) while maintaining quiet, smooth operation over a wide application range
- Rotors are coated with a proprietary black, anti-contamination finish ensuring that no oils are transferred to the brake pads
- Billet-aluminum caliper mounting brackets featuring stainless steel thread inserts for the radial mount bolts to ensure maximum durability
- Stainless-steel braided-Teflon brake lines
- Proprietary high-performance street pads included in a standard replacement shape (optional pads available)
- Lighter than factory brakes, but not so light as to introduce excessive NVH (Noise, vibration, harshness), which can occur with ultra-lightweight brake kits
- Extreme UV & temperature resistant European anodizing dyes for best color retention
- Hand-polished, mirror-finished, stainless steel pistons which reduce the rate of heat transfer to the caliper seals and brake fluid by a factor of 10 when compared to the aluminum pistons found in many other calipers
- Ultra-high temperature and pressure internal wiper seals. The internal wiper seals ensure best service life under daily street driving conditions and will also not be damaged during track day use (as is the case with the external dust boots used in many o
- All stainless-steel hardware for long-term durability and corrosion resistance
- Seamless CuNi fluid crossover tubes for maximum corrosion and vibration resistance
- Pad pre-tensioning system designed to reduce brake noise and squeal
- Maximum Temperature Recording (MTR) devices on calipers and rotors
- Laser etched logos which will not be damaged by brake fluid, or solvents (as is the case with the painted logos often used on aftermarket calipers)
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in South Africa by the experts at Powerbrake
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX