Air Lift Performance Rear Kit | 10th Gen Honda Civic Si
The 10th Generation Honda Civic is a staple on the road and an all-around stellar daily driver. But that’s not going to stop you from wanting to make it the coolest ride it possibly can be. With an air suspension from Air Lift Performance, you can get the slammed look you want, while maintaining all the versatility you need out of your Civic.
The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs mounted to threaded-body, monotube shocks, combining to drop the Civic 125mm (4.9”) from stock ride height. The threaded-body dampers feature 30 levels of adjustability, making the air suspension completely customizable to your ideal performance setup.
The superior components in Air Lift Performance’s rear and front kits for the 10th Gen Civic create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride.
As the leader in air suspension products for more than 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support – you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers dyno tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar.
Modifications Required: NONE
INCLUDED WITH EACH KIT
- Pair of double bellows air springs
- Swaybar endlinks
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX