034Motorsport Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst Set | Audi B9 Audi RS5
The 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst Set for B9 Audi RS5 is designed as a drop-in replacement for the restrictive factory catalytic converters. The Stainless Steel Racing Catalysts offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, improved throttle response, and enhanced exhaust note.
The 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst Set for B9 Audi RS5 is designed as a drop-in replacement for the restrictive factory catalytic converters. The Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst Set offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, improved throttle response, and enhanced exhaust note. This upgrade eliminates the primary flow limitation in the factory exhaust system, allowing you to maximize the potential of your turbocharged engine.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst Set features two massive Euro 3 racing catalytic converters in the factory locations. This complete drop-in solution includes an integrated v-band flange at the turbine outlets, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalysts, integrated 3-bolt downpipe flanges, and a complete gasket/hardware kit to allow for precise fitment and ease of installation. The Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst for B9 Audi RS5 vehicles is constructed from 304 stainless steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance, is TIG-welded and backpurged, and includes an integrated OE style heat isolation barrier to minimize exhaust heat transferred into the engine bay.
034Motorsport's Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst was developed entirely in-house by 034Motorsport’s Engineering department and tested extensively internally as well as beta customers.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response (150-300 RPM Quicker Spool)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for Factory Catalytic Converter
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated Inlet/Outlet Flanges & O2 Sensor Bung
- Precision CNC-Machined Flange Mating Surfaces
- OE Style Heat Isolation Barrier
- TIG Welded & Backpurged
- Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst Pair
- V-Band Gaskets x2
- Socket Head Cap Screws M8 x6
- Flat Washers M8 x3
- Copper Distorted Thread Flanged Nuts x6
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
- This catalyst requires a Stage 2 Racing Use Only Remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX