034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe - Audi 8V A3 & S3 / VW Mk7 Golf R
034Motorsport is proud to unveil the all-new Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe for 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R models equipped with EA888 Gen 3 1.8T/2.0T engines! Offering increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, and an enhanced exhaust note, this is the ultimate downpipe solution for the discerning Audi/Volkswagen enthusiast.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe features organic geometry and a massive 101.6mm diameter Euro 3 racing catalytic converter in the factory location. This complete downpipe solution includes an integrated v-band flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, OEM-style corrugated flex bellow, and factory-location exhaust hanger. The MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport's MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Downpipe was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development MkVII Volkswagen Golf R & 8V Audi S3 utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R vehicles before release.
CAST DOWNPIPE FEATURES
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 19-26 HP / + 44-47 TQ)
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response (150-300 RPM Quicker Spool)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for AWD Vehicles
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 101.6mm Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter
- OEM-Style Corrugated Flex Bellow & Integrated Exhaust Hanger
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated V-Band Flange & O2 Sensor Bung
- TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
- 034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe
- Integrated Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter (200 CPI)
- 304 Stainless Steel MQB AWD Midpipe
- 76mm to 65mm Transition for Factory Exhaust System
- 76mm Exhaust Clamps (2)
- Installation Guide
034MOTORSPORT EA888 GEN 3 1.8T/2.0T DOWNPIPE PERFORMANCE COMPARISONS
These Performance Comparisons were performed using in-house vehicles with 034Motorsport Performance ECU Software (91 Octane) .
|IS20 STAGE 1||IS20 STAGE 2||IS38 STAGE 1||IS38 STAGE 2|
|Peak Horsepower||294 HP||302 HP||338 HP||358HP|
|Peak Torque||334 FT-LBS||341 FT-LBS||366 FT-LBS||382 FT-LBS|
|Peak HP Gains||19 HP @ 2,200 RPM||26 HP @ 2,620 RPM|
|Peak TQ Gains||44 FT-LBS @ 2,200 RPM||47 FT-LBS @ 2,620 RPM|
IS20 vs. IS38 - IS20 Performance Comparisons are applicable to 8V Audi A3 2.0T and MkVII Volkswagen GTI 2.0T models equipped with the factory IS20 Turbocharger. IS38 Performance Comparisons are applicable to Audi S3 and MkVII Volkswagen Golf R models equipped with the factory IS38 Turbocharger.
IS20 STAGE 1 VS. STAGE 2 - 91 OCTANE
IS20 POWER GAINS - 91 OCTANE
IS38 STAGE 1 VS. STAGE 2 - 91 OCTANE
IS38 POWER GAINS - 91 OCTANE
- Important: This downpipe requires a Stage 2 ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to the removal of the factory catalyst.
- Please Note: 1.8T models may require a separate 76mm to 60mm reducer (not included) for proper fitment with the factory exhaust system.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- This downpipe requires a Stage 2 Racing Use Only ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to the removal of the factory catalyst.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use and that it is not legal for use on the highway or street vehicles.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX