034 Res-X Racing Midpipes, Audi 8S/8V TT-RS & RS3
The 034Motorsport Res-X High-Flow Midpipes unleash a throaty growl that exudes the sound of performance and warns bystanders that this isn't your average 5-cylinder. The new aggressive exhaust note is accomplished by removing the secondary catalytic converters and replacing them with the ready-to-install, high-flow, straight-through 034Motorsport Res-X High-Flow Midpipes. The primary catalytic converter is retained to reduce the majority of exhaust emissions.
No welding is required. This is a true bolt-in exhaust upgrade that eliminates the factory secondary catalytic converters for a deeper exhaust growl. Enjoy a more aggressive exhaust note with no noticeable drone inside the cabin at a fraction of the cost of more expensive cat-back systems.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
- 70mm diameter tubing vs. 65mm OE Tubing Improves Exhaust Flow
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Deeper, Aggressive Exhaust Note
- No Added Drone Inside Cabin
- Nearly 5lbs Lighter Than Factory Mid-Pipes
- Completely Reversible Installation
- Driver and Passenger Side Midpipes
- Exhaust Gaskets (2)
- M8x30mm Bolts (6)
- M8 Distorted Thread Locknuts (6)
- M8 Washers (12)
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at email@example.com
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416 798-BROX