034 Motorsport Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at email@example.com with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 798-BROX
**REQUIRES SOFTWARE PURCHASED SEPERATELY!
034Motorsport's Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit allows customers to install their 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software themselves. In addition, End User Flashing allows Dynamic+ Performance Software customers to receive and install software updates and revisions, flash back to stock, or upgrade to the next stage of performance software for their vehicle.
Available at no additional charge is the 034SPI Mobile App, which allows you to easily flash your car, change fuel maps, configure live data displays, record and submit data logs to 034Motorsport's Tuning Support team, and utilize diagnostic support tools such as DTC/CEL code read/clear and more all from your mobile device! Available via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
034SPI MOBILE FLASHING PHONE APP
All Dynamic+ tunes can now be flashed anywhere you please with the 034SPI (Smartphone Interface) Mobile Flashing application!
Designed for use on iOS and Android Devices as well as Apple Silicon-equipped laptops (M1, M2, M3), 034SPI allows you to easily flash your car, change fuel maps, configure live data displays, record and submit data logs to 034Motorsport's Tuning Support team, and utilize diagnostic support tools such as DTC/CEL code read/clear and more! Available now for use with any Dynamic+ ECU or TCU tune and the latest Dynamic+ End User Flashing Dongle (May 2023 & Newer)! Download via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store Today!
To see full app features and access helpful How-To YouTube videos: Click Here
- Complete Any ECU Or TCU Tune Flash
- Quickly Flash Different Fuel Octane Or Transmission Files
- Flash ECU/TCU Using Mobile Device's Internet Connection
- Enhanced Flashing Protocol Protections For Increased Flashing Stability
- User-Configurable Live Data Displays
- Multiple Data Display Views
- Dozens Of Defined Variables Available
- High-Speed Datalogging Of Pre-Defined Variables
- Easy Upload Of Logs To 034Motorsport Server
- Datalog Analysis Services Available Free Of Charge
- Read & Clear DTCs On ECU & TCU
- View Emissions Monitor Statuses
- Perform Adaptations/Recalibrations*
- *Available for limited platforms, coverage expanding regularly
Requirements for End User Flashing:
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 PC with Available USB Port.**
- Power Supply for Laptop
- Secure Wired (Or Very Stable WiFi) High-Speed Internet Connection
- Battery charger/tender capable of maintaining +12v while flashing
- Available Electrical Outlets
034Motorsport End User Flashing Kit Contents:
- 034Motorsport OBD-II Adapter
- USB-A to USB-B Cable
- Carrying Case
- User Credentials (Provided Via Email)
Compatible Dynamic+ Performance Software:
- 2.5TFSI EVO DAZA (EA855)
- 3.0 TFSI (Simos 8.4 & 8.5)
- 3.0 TFSI (EA839)
- 2.0 TFSI (EA888 Gen 2)
- 2.0T IS20 (EA888 Gen 3)
- 2.0T IS38 (EA888 Gen 3)
- 2.0 TSI (EA888 Gen 1)
- 2.0T FSI K03 (EA113)
- 2.0T FSI K04 (EA113 High Output)
- 2.0T FSI (EA113 Longitudinal)
** Windows 7 is no longer being supported by Microsoft and we cannot guaranty any form of compatibility with it moving forward. The Windows OS must also have all current required updates and patches as provided by Microsoft and the automated update processes.
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.