Racing Dynamics Stainless Headers - BMW | M54
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at email@example.com with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 798-BROX
Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust Headers for BMW 325/330/Z3/Z4 with M54 6-cylinder engine, and manual and automatic transmissions. These high-performance headers were developed in Germany and are manufactured out of heavy gauge T304 stainless steel for long life. They are intended for track and off-road use only unless you weld in catalytic converters. The kit comes complete with gaskets. Left Hand Drive models only. Not for xi four-wheel-drive models.
- The design utilizes an F1-style merge collector for reduced turbulence and creates more horsepower and torque
- All T304 stainless steel heavy tubing, TIG welded and polished finish
- Includes 4 O2 (lambda) sensor ports just like the original downpipe configuration, does not include catalytic converters - not useable on the public roads! Check your local regulations
- Improvement is approximately 12 hp. With our ECU tuning software upgrades we have seen increases of over 30 HP
- The design utilizes equal length headers, smooth mandrel bends, and large F1-style collectors
- Headers really make the car noticeably faster across the rpm range with minimal additional noise
- Straight forward installation
- BMW 320, 325, 330 E46 2.2L, 2.5L & 3.0L 2000-06
- BMW Z3 E36/7, E36/8 2.2L, 2.5L & 3.0L 2000-02
- BMW Z4 E85, E86 2.2L, 2.5L & 3.0L 2002-05
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.