Intercooler - MINI Cooper S F54 / F55 / F56 / F57 / F60 JCW 2015+
- The largest of our current line of intercoolers for those requiring the maximum cooling of engine intake air in competition events
- This competition model is 590mm x 225mm X 145mm with a stepped design with over 50% more volume compared to the OE intercooler and lowering pressure drop over the OE intercooler.
- Each intercooler is manufactured with high-quality Tube and Fin construction for greater heat dissipation. This design is more efficient in transferring heat and minimizes heat soak. Bar and plate will generally recover faster from the heat either in the engine compartment or repeated heating from energetic driving. Like at track events.
- Our intercooler design allows us to increase the number of rows in a given frontal area by up to 30% over conventional designs
- Lower pressure drop than restricted convention intercoolers
- Our intercoolers utilize powder coated finish for superior corrosion resistance over bare aluminum especially in the front of cars where rain and debris are blown into the intercooler at pressure and speed.
- Our intercoolers use cast aluminum end caps, a bit more expensive but they provide more rounded shapes for better airflow. Cast aluminum end caps give the best results in airflow and reliability. Each end cap is TIG welded to the intercooler core.
- The intercooler is ready for installation with stock piping.
- Mini Cooper Clubman F54 with B46 & B48 motor, 2015-18
- Mini Cooper S 3 door F56 2015-18
- Mini Cooper Countryman F60 with B46 & B48 motor, 2017+
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX