Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe Valvetronic Exhaust System - BMW M3/M4 (G80/G82)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at email@example.com.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at (416) 798-BROX
Get that aggressive and sharp BMW sound without any check engine lights or in cabin drone. The Supersport X-Pipe Valvetronic exhaust system includes Fabspeed's high-performance Valvetronic axle back section and our "Double-X" mid-pipe that deletes the secondary catalytic converters, for the perfect combination of sound, power, and weight reduction.
This system transforms the M3/M4 into a proper sounding monster. You’ll actually hear some turbo spool when letting off the throttle and you’ll feel the gritty iconic BMW straight six sound coming through the cabin under hard acceleration. Adding more pops and bangs on downshifts and giving a throaty rumble at idle.
- Fits all BMW M3 & M4 (G80/G82) sedan/coupe vehicles worldwide (2021+)
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent 14-16 gauge T304L stainless steel
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using Ametek Handyscan 700
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish
- World's first and only “Double-X” mid pipe design includes two investment cast “X” sections for increased exhaust scavenging, resulting in a throaty exhaust note with the least amount of rasp
- Uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- No CEL (Check Engine Light) guaranteed (on US spec cars)
- Saves 8lbs / 3.6KGs compared to the factory system
- Retains factory valve functionality for “plug and play” installation
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.