EBC YellowStuff Track Brake Pads | 310mm | 282mm | 260mm Rotors - Rear (Scratch & Dent)
For vehicles with 310mm/282mm/260mm rear rotors ONLY.
310mm/282mm/260mm rear braking components have the following identifiers:
- 282x12 mm (11.25") rear rotor size.
- 260x12 mm (10.24") rear rotor size.
- Thread in (flare style) rear brake line connections.
- Give your car championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC's highest gripping pads - formulated for All Track Use as well as performance street use
- Whisper-quiet operation - the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBCs unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
Now the official brake pad of the Subaru Challenge, Yellow Stuff Brake pads are capable of high temperature use with very good wear life - perfect for all track use. This new formulation sets a new trend in race type brake pad compounds. The bite from cold is superb which is uncommon with race materials (normally requiring warm-up) and makes this a pad which can be safely used on the highway as well as on the race track. This new formulation was used by numerous championship race and rally drivers since 2004 and is truly a milestone in brake pad material development.
Your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are backed with a 12-Month/10,000-Mile Warranty.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see the shipping costs to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is absolutely at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 2 business days. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks to be shipped. Please email us if you have any questions regarding items in stock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at 416 798-BROX