Digital Vent V3 Multi-Gauge by P3 Cars | Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at email@example.com.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at (416) 798-BROX
P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port (want to keep your OBD2 port open? hard-wire harness kit also available)
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analog boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
- P3 Analog Boost sensor - plugs directly into gauge harness, no wiring required)
- Boost tubing kit - Approx. 5' of 5/32" O.D. flexible plastic boost tubing with vacuum "T" and 3 sections of 5/32" I.D. vaccum hose. Includes 3 zip ties
- P3 ESVA (Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temperature directly from the common Continental/GM flex fuel sensor. *Ethanol sensor NOT included
- Trim Removal Kit - this tool kit will help you remove your vent and interior trim while minimizing the chance of scratching or damaging your trim
- OBD2 Splitter - attach multiple devices to your OBD2 port. *some devices will not function while another device is attached to the OBD2 port
You asked, we answered.
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
Need more details?
Check out the V3 install page for configuration and installation info.
Still need help?
Click on the live chat to the right or give us a call! - (614) 317-3035.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.