Digital Analog Gauge by P3 Cars | BMW G3x (2019+)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is based on weight and size. Just add products to your cart and use the shipping estimate tool before checkout to see an accurate shipping cost to your address!
What is your return policy?
We do accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request. Items sent to us without submitting a request will not be accepted.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Customer service is at the top of our values here at Brox Tuning and we try our best to make the return process painless for our customers. If you need more info please click here for our detailed return policy.
When will my order ship?
Once an order is placed, if the item is in stock we will have it shipped out within 1 business day. Out of stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks. Please email us if you have any questions regarding inventory at email@example.com.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship worldwide. If you are outside of Canada or USA, please contact us.
If you're shopping for parts and want to make sure you get the best price before you order, give Brox Tuning the opportunity to earn your business. Call us at (416) 798-BROX or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required info below:
- Your phone number:
- Link to the product:
- Link to competitor's site:
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
If you are local to our physical location you have the ability to choose the "local pick up" option at checkout! This means you can come and get your items once they are available for pick up avoiding shipping costs. In stock items are usually ready within 1-3 hours. Out of stock items will need 1-2 weeks. Get in touch with us if you have questions about stock levels at email@example.com or call us at (416) 798-BROX
The P3 Analog Gauge *This gauge IS NOT plug and play. Boost/vacuum hose to the engine is required and wiring needs to be completed for power, ground, and optional analog inputs.
4 Available Analog Readouts
- Analog boost (yellow/purple/black - dedicated plug for analog boost sensor) *boost tap not included
- Analog input 1 (brown wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Analog input 2 (blue wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Battery voltage (red wire / black wire - read through power and ground wires)
- optional auto-dim feature (green wire - connect to any circuit that gets power only when the headlamps are on and enable feature in the configuration menu for the display to auto-dim when the headlamps are on)
- OBD2 power/ground tap harness allows you to connect to power and ground through your OBD2 port without any wire splicing (does not add OBD2 functionality)
- P3 ESVA (ethanol sensor voltage adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temp directly from any Continental/GM Ethanol sensor *Ethanol sensor not included
- LC-2 Wideband o2 Sensor Kit allows your gauge to read your vehicle's Air/Fuel Ratio. Includes everything you need to add a wideband sensor to your exhaust.
- Any Other 0-5 Volt Linear Output Sensor Can Be Read oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, air ride pressure, egt, etc...
OEM Vent Option
- We install the display in an OEM vent for your vehicle to make your install even easier.
Analog gauge base kit includes
- Integrated display
- Analog Box control unit
- Main harness
- Hard-wire harness
- Analog boost sensor *boost tap not included
- Approximately 5' of 5/32" O.D. boost tubing with 5/32" I.D. hose at each end
- 3 zip ties
- 2 scotchlok wire taps
You asked, we answered.
The P3 Analog adds even more user control to what the P3 Boost-gauge already offered. We added 2 analog inputs so that you can bring even more information to your display without the need of your OBD2 port.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 Analog packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 Analog installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
Need more details?
Check out the Analog install page for configuration and installation info.
Still need help?
Click on the live chat to the right or give us a call! - (614) 317-3035
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.